September 19, 2018

SPEAK TO ME


I am sure you have noticed that everyone is now
decorating with words.....throughout their homes
the trend is to have wall art make a statement
which reflect a mood, evoke a smile, or offer comfort.
These are a few decor items for fall that spoke to me......


We begin with a fur baby who "speaks to me" with her beauty.......


Yes....HELLO FALL....stay as long as you can........


I love tucking little precious creatures in unexpected spaces.......


This seems to be what the fall season is all about.....


For the darling in my life....to remind him everday how much he means to me......

5 comments:

  1. I love all the signs available these days, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about it, but I do have words around my house. From a little "Be Thankful" sign on the stairway to a copy of Lamentations 3:22 hanging over the piano and the Fruit of the Spirit in the kitchen. Your little "words" are cute. I love how you put little creatures around your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your autumn decor. "Hi Mae". xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Autumn decor, especially your litter critters. The mouse and the reflection of your cat in the mirror :) So charming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your precious fur-baby is adorable. I love the cute little mouse. Your decorating is looking so sweet. The care with the owl, reminds me to get my owls out for fall. Wishing you a great weekend coming up. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.