September 1, 2018

LATE SUMMER, EARLY FALL COZY CORNERS

Hello Loves....
we have turned the page to September.....
let's create some new memories, shall we?


I have loved and enjoyed this back door wreath and thought
I would leave it right here until the end of September.
The colors are perfect for late Summer and I simply
added a few more flowers to it for a fuller look....
I think it's just gorgeous for this time of year!


I will tell you this is my FAVORITE new cleaning product....
I use it for the kitchen and the bathrooms also...
the LIME-SEA SALT fragrance is just marvelous....
again, perfect for late Summer!
I have new fall scents on the way from Grove Collaborative!


The guest bath is adorned with a little green velvet pumpkin
and the fragrance of Autumn from a Bath and Body Wallflower.....


I don't know about y'all, but I have a real love
for Scarecrows.....this little guy and his best girl
are going to be part of a new Fall Cozy Corner
I am designing for our foyer.....just precious!


This is my newest Jim Shore which I found on EBay...
I simply adore her....so, I think I will showcase
all the fall pieces I have from his collection
on Mother's buffet...she would love that if she were here!
His creations are American Folk Art which I have always
been drawn to....


In the kitchen, there is always something delicious going on.....
my Fall LookBook has been delightful to put together
and it continues to be an ongoing project....
just chocked full of ideas, recipes and inspiration....


I have been preparing our favorite breakfasts.......


Baking sweet treats for the darling in my life......


Including the very first loaf of Pumpkin Bread for the season.....


And.....preparing so many of Ina Garten's recipes.....
she has a wealth of delicious vegetarian dishes!
Her recipe for Scalloped Tomatoes is fantastic for lunch..
it's a savory combination of plum tomatoes, rustic bread cubes and fresh basil!


Our project for Labor Day is to prepare the outdoor living space
for fall and the wedding party gathering.....
this is going to so fun and will include a trip to Home Depot!


I will be changing out the summer pilllows
for a new Autumn vibe....


The Lantana continues to thrive....
yes, the MUM'S have arrived in the nursery,
but it's way too earlier here in Texas to put those out!


I love garden elements tucked here and there....
I have had this little tealight moon face for about thirty years..
isn't he just adorable?
He began at our first home in Texas, then in Maine
and now back home in the great state of Texas again!


So that's what's going on here y'all....
Fall is on the way.....
Hope you will enjoy every minute of your season this year....
remember to celebrate the moments of your life......

11 comments:

  1. I am loving your cute decorations. That angel is so beautiful. The pillows are wonderful. I love the one with the truck and also the little truck hauling produce on your counter. :):) You are doing so well with pretty vignettes. The wreath looks perfect. Great colors. And who would not like some sunflowers and a sweet cat? Blessings to you, enjoy this last summer holiday. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my!!! Every single photo is just beautiful!!! My favorite is your guest bathroom! I love it!!!
    Amber uses that same cleaner and has so many of that line's products.
    Happy September to you, My Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos always bring smiles to me. It is still so hot out here in West Texas, I just can't get in the mood for Autumn...maybe when it cools a little.
    Ina is a favorite chef of mine, too....she has great recipes and she is soooo cute.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your pretty things for Fall. I think we are ALL ready for a change! And I'll look for that cleaner....sounds like what I like to use! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy I love your fall creations. They are just beaitiful. I never had the opportunity to make the banner you posted so I pinned it for a later date.lol. our daughter gets married next weekend and the past 2 mos has been a whirlwind of activities. Everytime I sit down I fall asleep.lol. i want to be in the moment for it all making family memories. Hopefully after the wedding a rest I can at least put some of my favourite things out. In the meantime I will live through your lovely creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the delightful photos! Happy September!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving all of your Autumn decorating. If I lived close I would be visiting to see it all in person. And have a piece of that bread!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks beautiful and I hope it helps to cool those sizzling temperatures. Me? I’m studying your header. It.is.beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flower wreath is gorgeous and I think we have the same lantana (mine is Pot of Gold). The scalloped tomatoes looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a marvelously beautiful post. I love everything . . . especially the food. You have made me so hungry . . . what time should I arrive for dinner? LOL
    Have a sweet week and enjoy this lovely month that ends our summer weather and brings a chill to the air.
    Keep Smiling!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Betsy,

    You're definitely putting me in the mood for fall. :) I love your pretty wreath with the jaunty rooster and your Jim Shore angel, as well (I collect his stuff, too). All your fall goodies will look perfect in your home!

    Your food looks delicious; fall really is the best time for cooking, isn't it?! I hope you have a nice Labor Day holiday, Betsy! Many thanks for your kind words on the passing of my father.

    Warm hugs to you,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.