August 29, 2018

IN THE MOOD FOR AUTUMN DAYS


Hello Loves....how are your ideas coming along
for transitioning your home into fall?
Our heat index is showing to be 102 degrees today,
but inside.....
we continue to put ourselves in the mood.....for Autumn.....


Let's begin with an easy breakfast...
anything apple reminds me of fall....


Just what we needed....now I'm ready to tackle all those bins
of fall decor.....


By the way, if you are a lover of Pioneer Woman decor,
you may want to check their clearance items before
they are all gone....
I think I am loving olive greens and deep purples this year!
Wishing y'all a wonderful day of decorating!

6 comments:

  1. Love Pioneer Woman 'stuff'. Will have to check her clearance items as soon as I can. We are in the process of moving this weekend and then I hope to get some of my Fall stuff dug out!
    Have a wonderful Wednesday! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear Diana..that's a big challenge...MOVING! Hope all goes well...hugs!

      Delete
  2. Betsy, I love cloth napkins...but I use paper ones a lot. So I love finding pretty ones to use when serving a cup of coffee and a snack. I think baked things with pumpkin, apples or cinnamon makes me think of fall. Love those aromas too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s just as hot here and humid! I’m so ready for fall! Can’t wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are driving home now and I’m kind of excited about walking into my completely dressed for fall house! I plan to make my fruitcake cookie dough tonight and will bake a first batch on September First! Looking forward to seeing your home all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am about ready for autumn myself. Although we hadn't had a terrible summer, I am just tired of it. But, autumn will soon be here. Love the look of that apple turnover... durn... now I am hungry so I am going to find something to eat but not that yummy I am sure.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.