August 1, 2018

THE STARBURST QUILT AND RIBBONS FOR FALL


They both have beautiful patterns I know, but
I wanted to show you how gorgeous this Starburst quilt is....
I knew as soon as I saw it, that it was going to be perfect
for fall on the farmhouse table!
Just the colors I love using in our home.......


Mae Mobley always assumes, quilts and blankets are 
laid out just for her comfort.....she chose to make herself
right at home, as soon as I pulled it out of the package!


This was a WalMart find....
a gorgeous, beautifully made full/queen sized quilt
for a mere $19.99!!!!


And.....I am planning my decor for fall...
beautiful fall ribbons for all kinds of use
in wreaths and funky bows.....
be still my heart...I'm sitting on ready!
I cannot wait to share my new finds from Hobby Lobby...
everything I missed out on last year, 
is now back in stock and I made sure I scooped up
those marvelous decor pieces I have been waiting for...
I cannot wait until the calender turns to September 1st!

14 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite time of year -- it just goes by so quickly! Although I do love summer and the amount of daylight we have. It makes me feel good. My mother used to quilt so I love all things quilted. The one you got is beautiful! So is Mae Mobley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy....hope you are having a great week....cannot wait to see your ideas for fall!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Deanna...thank you for visiting today...enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  3. Oh, yes, you’d show us if Miss Mae were not on it. 😉 That’s okay, I am smitten by Miss Mae❣️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vee....hope you are getting ready for fall....so beautiful in Maine....warm hugs from Texas!

      Delete
  4. "quilts and blankets are laid out just for her comfort."
    LOL! but of course they are Mommy! get with the program! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course is so right Tammy..she places herself on the very best!

      Delete
  5. Pretty cat and quilt. We have always adopted cats who have showed up at our door and they are always brown tabbies with great personalities, and our current cat who is grey. I sometimes think of adopting a cat with spots, yours is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We too have been adopted by a few kitties Terra....my heart is always open.....Mae was adopted in Maine at the age of 8 weeks old....she is my love! Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  6. I actually picked that exact same quilt up, felt it, thought about it...then put it back because I really didn’t NEED it. But u know how we are....my WANTS will prolly override my needs and I’ll be back to get it!! Hahaha!
    Great Minds!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is too funny Janey..I actually passed this up the first time, then went back to buy it...so glad I did...it's a gorgeous quilt which I use as a tablecloth...I love using quilts in fall! Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  7. I love the colors of Autumn and it's my favorite season to decorate! I want to either run to that store....or maybe I should stay away! heehee! I have 2 boxes full of stuff to use! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lavender Dreamer...I love decorating for fall too....cannot wait!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.