August 26, 2018

FALL HOME SCENTS

Hello Loves!
I'll bet you are in the planning stages
of making your home "Fall ready!"
Did you go shopping this weekend
to take advantage of the fall sales....
many stores are all ready featuring Christmas!
Well, even if you think that is way too early
to talk HOLIDAYS, it's so enjoyable to prepare
and plan, don't you think?
These are a few scented items I chose
for our holiday home!


Have you ever been to a Farmer's Market in fall?
Remember taking in the aromas of
apples, pumpkins, hay bales and hot cider?


I adore walking into a friend's home and taking notice of
the scents of the season!
This reminds me of going home to visit
Mother and Daddy each October.


I love keeping this tucked in a corner to scent the kitchen........


Oh my, I fell in love with this little Yankee Candle
that is named HARVEST WALK....
Imagine an Indian Summer day filled with bright
sun on birch and eucalyptus with a dash of sandalwood.
Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Incense, Birch, Fir Needle and Patchouli.


and, a sweet little jar of Cinnamon Pumpkin!


Now what really fills your home with fall aroma
is something delicious simmering away in
your slow cooker.....
Everyone will think....it's so nice to stay home!

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love it all! Fall scents are the best, I think. I am going to decorate my home and put out my fall candles officially next week. But, I was out yesterday and grabbed a fall candle that I burned last night and I picked up a package of Pillsbury Grands Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls. I have not tried them yet but no doubt they'll be yummy. You are probably too good of a cook to resort to that, but I know my skills LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me just share with you, that I bought some of those yesterday...of course I love them....I'll share a fun way to serve them in an upcoming post that I think you will love! Fall is just around the corner...let's dream about it shall we? Have fun decorating!

      Delete
  2. I wish your post had a fragrance button! Bet it smells good at your house! I have several things readu for September First....Fall coffee flavors, some Pumpkin Room Frafgrance spray and some Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Mist spray....and will be stopping at the Bath and Body Works outlet in Hillsboro on our way home Tuesday to get a special Fall Candle. Then I will be ready. I am going to mix up a batch of Fruitcake Cookies to pop in the oven on the morninig of September First. I love that it's a Saturday and I can party all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I for one, anticipate the fIrst of Sept. just to visit your home..no one celebrates the season like you do,,,it's a feast for the senses....I just adore it!

      Delete
  3. Betsy, I love the scents of autumn candles and melts. I used to buy candles from a young lady every fall. It was called "Cabin In The Woods" A mixture of cinnamon and woodsy smells. She used to sell at our fall festivals . Those festivals are just around the corner now. We have already had some chili this past week. It just sounded so good. LOL. I love your new header pictures. Always something pretty to see. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my dear Susie..how wonderful that all sounds..thank you so much for sharing all of this....what a grand way to celebrate the season..big hugs!

      Delete
  4. I love fall scents, and look for new ones each year, Patchouli is a favorite scent of mine, I have been busy decorating for fall and have had so much fun, love your touches of fall. Thanks for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hearing this Sue...how marvelous...thank you so much for these darling comments and visiting today...warm bugs from me to you!

      Delete
  5. I, for one, love your posts on fall decorating/celebrating any day. I have 2 boxes of pumpkin spice flavored breakfast cereals, box of pumpkin soup from TJ's, & a jar of pumpkin butter in my pantry waiting for September. Now I'll have to go get the pumpkin spice canned cinnamon rolls! Planning a trip to Bath & Body Works for candles & soaps & hand sanitizers soon. I also like Hobby Lobby's fall scented tealights. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mary, thank you! You really lifted my thoughts of fall...it all sounds just heavenly...I enjoyed hearing how much you look forward to this beautiful season...there is something about that isn't there? So many of us seem to be drawn to everything the fall brings to us...I hope it's going to be wonderful for you! Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  6. I love Fall! I. So excited it’s almost here!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.