November 21, 2017

THANKSGIVING.......SETTING THE TABLE



This THANKSGIVING.....
tell your family you love them.


Each year is different than the last......


I am not certain what made me chose this soft blue color scheme
this year...perhaps it was the soft gray and cream of
these new velvet pumpkins.....


I pulled in the little pheasants
and the pewter candlesticks.....
The glass candle holders belonged to
my Grandmother Grace.


I added a few autumn florals
to the soft blue hydrangea arrangement we 
have in our master bedroom......


I found a lovely jacquard tablecloth
which I think is really going to go beautifully
with our Thanksgiving china......


Hearth and Hand from the Magnolia Collection
had the lovely gray candles I used.....




And....there you have it.....



I love creating a beautiful space where
we gather for the most lovely, bountiful feast of the year.
I will be signing off until December
and would like to wish each of you a
VERY BLESSED AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful table! Love the color! Happy Thanksgiving! ~Dazee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dazee for such a sweet comment....Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. Beautful setting for Thanksgiving! Have a Happy Thanksgivng!

    plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table! I know you'll all enjoy your feast of Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Betsy. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is the most beautiful table. with it's unusual colors.
    it conjures up everything I love about my favorite season and thanksgiving itself.
    the textures of the velvet pumpkins give warmth.
    and the little birds perched here and there...
    they bring the cheerfulness of their chirpy natures and abundance.
    and the grey blue overtones make me think of misty skies...
    and that wonderful welcome chill that's in the air after a long hot summer!
    it's simply exquisite betsy.
    have a wonderful thanksgiving dearest bean! xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue is giving your Thanksgiving table a unique and beautiful look! It’s magazine worthy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite color! In fact, my house is 50 shades of gray!! Hope your Thanksgiving was memorable and fill with family love, XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.