November 2, 2017

AUTUMN LIVING...BOOK FAIR, COLOR SCHEMES AND BREAKFAST TREATS


Hi everyone!
What's going on in your world today?
After weeks of planning and design,
The Book Fair for Luke's school is kicking off in high gear....
Miss M and her bestie Kerri have been up and at em' early to
greet the kiddos and welcome them to browse the book fair for the coming week!
They chose the theme of The Wild West and have built an entire
western town for the media center...we are SO proud of her!


We have another month to enjoy seasonal food favorites!
Are you having as much fun as I am with some tasty treats?


This is my new favorite breakfast...
a hot buttermilk biscuit, with whole grain chicken strips and strawberry jam......
Holy Strawberries!!!!


I am introducing a new color scheme to our
Thanksgiving tablescape this year and I am
pretty excited to see how this comes together!!


Ok....every year I snap a photo of the only
fall color in our yard...this gorgeous tree...
it's beautiful on a bright, warm autumn day like we are enjoying right now!


And, yet I found a bit of fall color in the garden.....


Mae is enjoying sun puddles today.....
Thanks for stopping by....make it a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Love your new autumn header photos. Always so pretty. What a fun book fair. I love the jam spreader. LOL Tour new colors for Thanksgiving are very pretty...love those dishes. We only have some yellow and the dried burgundy of the Japanese maples in our yard. Sweet Mae, cats love lying about in the sun. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Japanese Maples Susie! I so wish I had one...you're a lucky girl! Hope you have had a great week...summer temps have returned to Texas...crazy I know! Have a great weekend love!

      Delete
  2. I like the colors your adding into your autumn decor! That book fair looks great! Hurray for book and reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Deanna...I know you must be enjoying a beautiful autumn season at your home! Hugs and blessings....

      Delete
  3. Book fairs are a good opportunity to shop for Christmas. We had one every Fall at the hospital where I worked. Christmas morning has always been ham and biscuits at my house. You've inspired me to branch out with the menu. Apple butter sounds good with chicken biscuits! Your Thanksgiving palette is so soothing, I'm sure your table will be pretty. I think that's a fancy milkweed in the garden, right? And sweet Mae, storing up the sunshine! It's always fun to stop in at Betsy's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well Jane..ham and biscuits for Christmas morning sounds perfect! Yes bookfairs can be so fun and chocked full of wonderful reads....those memories must make you smile..hope you have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  4. The colors for your Thanksgiving tablescape are soft and lovely. Your autumn tree is vivid and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vee...I would love to know what's going on in your world in the beautiful state of Maine...miss you so...wishing you a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  5. Book fairs bring back memories. Love your new color scheme for Thanksgiving! Enjoy your weekend, dear Betsy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly do Katie...sounds like many of us remember these...wishing you a lovely weekend also...warm hugs!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.