October 29, 2017

HALLOWEEN PARTY FUN!


We had the most FUN weekend!
The day of the party arrived and preparation
was well underway for Tricks or Treats!


This is so much fun to prepare your costume
and decide what goodies to share at the party!
We absolutely LOVED seeing who everyone decided
to be for Halloween...it came as a surprise to each one of us!


We also treated ourselves to brunch at a new cafe, which recently
opened in The Colony called Another Broken Egg.
This place was really busy....we all decided it was 
"JUST OK" and have enjoyed better service
and a more welcoming "good morning"
at other establishments.
None the less....we enjoyed being out for breakfast!
The weather has been incredible for this last week in October!


We had a two hour drive to the party at son #2's house
so we began to get in to costume around 4:00 pm.....
Oh my goodness,  Jenn was adorable as bank robber,
with a gold sequined bag full of jewels and money,
with this handsome policeman (son #1) in hot pursuit.....


What a cute pair these two make!


The chase was on..........


Now, we come to Cruella Deville and her handsome referee date!


HUBBA HUBBA.....THAT MAN O' MINE......
oh....and he was a referee that was not seeing well.... hence 
the dark glasses and cane!!!


The Halloween gang.....off to see the wizard!
Late night.....great food, costumes, decorations and music!


Sunday morning, we dined on Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
and after weekend chores , we all plan on an afternoon nap
and Cowboy football!


OH, yes, the queso dip in my precious new little autumn crockpot
was a crowd pleaser, as was all those yummy finger foods...
who doesn't love a good Halloween party!!!!

22 comments:

  1. Oh Betsy, you make a SMASHING Cruella DeVille!! That's one of my favorite Disney movies. :D Love your hubby's costume; I think we've all had a few "blind" refs officiating at our games before. ;) Your son and daughter-in-law look so cute; you all chose very clever Halloween costumes. Makes me want to do a Halloween party myself.

    Thanks for sharing, Betsy, and enjoy the games today!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise...it was such a fun time. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Halloween!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love all of the costumes! They are so much fun ... each of them. I laughed out loud when you explained your hubby's glasses and cane; so funny. Your costume was WOW and the "kids" were a delight. Now I am craving the pumpkin cinnamon rolls, THANKS A LOT! (kidding)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....thank you love! Hope you have a fun Halloween and hey....almost November...can you believe it? Hugs!

      Delete
  3. you never disappoint! I love the inspired costumes.
    and until you mentioned it I didn't realize the esteemed ref couldn't see! LOL!
    I see the gorgeous miss mae went as herself attired in the softest fur wrap on earth. xo♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW, THANK YOU....sweet TAMMY! Mae sends warm hugs!

      Delete
  4. What a darling Cruella you make! Your son and daughter in law are so cute!

    Sounds like you had a great time at the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Deanna....lots of fun and good food! Can you believe November is almost upon us? Let's make it a great month!

      Delete
  5. Betsy, You all looked so cute. I loved the costumes and your little dog . :):) I know that had to be such a fun time. The rolls looks yummy. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Susie....thank you! I wish you a lovely, lovely week! WARM HUGS!

      Delete
  6. What a fun party!!! and your costume was so adorable....man, you've got gorgeous skin!!!
    and where oh where did those pumpkin cinnamon rolls come from.....talk about mouth watering!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such sweet comments Janey...you can find the cinnamon rolls in the refrigerator section of the grocery....hope you all have a happy halloween!

      Delete
  7. Oh Betsy! You guys are too cute for words. I love all your outfits and the decorations and foods are wonderful. My daughter has always thrown elaborate Halloween parties and they are always fun. Hope you have a great week. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana....it was all alot of fun...like Halloween should be...they threw an amazing party! Hope you have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  8. VA VA VOOM Betsy! You look like Elizabeth Taylor dressed like Cruella! Very cute party goers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Jane..I said that very thing...Elizabeth Taylor maybe??? All in good fun...have a great week love!

      Delete
  9. You folks are priceless! Love the costumes! You look gorgeous, Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Katie...all in good fun! Wishing you a beautiful week!

      Delete
  10. Oh my...I love your costumes! You really got yours perfect with the little puppy you are holding! And the bank robber is very cute and clever. I love them all! Play ball! haha! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for such sweet comments...so happy you stopped by today. Have a lovely November!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ms. Estelle, I'm seeing your Crock Pot, and tonight for dinner I used my brand new Paula Dean all in one Crock Pot! Have you seen it! anyway, it takes you from braising of the meat, then just a turn of the dial, and it's positioned to Crock cooking for 6 hours. Wow! I made her Chile Verde stew for dinner-boy are we full, very delish. I love all your Autumn Pics-it gets me in the mood to start with my décor! Your site is very inspiring for all Holidays-Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dolores...that sounds perfect for autumn...I will look into her recipe...thank you for visiting and sharing..have a lovely week ahead!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.