September 10, 2017

HILTON HEAD ADVENTURE



Hey Y'all.....this is Luke the Duke
giving you a glimpse inside my end of summer vacation.
Mom, Dad and I hit the road for Hilton Head, South Carolina
over Labor Day weekend.
We had a BLAST!!!!!
That's me in the photo...kicked back and enjoying a slushy Shirley Temple!


Mom said this is called 'Low Country"....
I know she likes the homes and the food....
all those boats are pretty cool to look at too!


We had some pretty good seafood every night....
we like to get silly, they laugh at my jokes and we take family selfies!


Now....this picture.....I really like....
I told Mom it was "cool!"


We bought a new boogie board at Costco
but then discovered we had left it back in Atlanta..
so Mom and Dad were so good to me....they bought another one
at the resort!
They know how much I love to surf.....


Our Cajun seafood boil was YUM-E!!!!


We found really amazing sea life on this trip....
sand dollars were everywhere, and I also found two starfish swimming.....



Mom and Dad like to kick back and enjoy cocktails at sunset....
I was pretty good and let them rest a bit......


We took long walks on the beach and around the pier...
Mom looked really pretty this night.....
I love coming to Hilton Head.....I think this may be tradition now!


We did all miss Piper....I think she's glad we're home....
what a great trip and end of summer vacation....
We are preparing for high winds and have rain today.
My Ohio Grandma and Aunt Jan are here worrying about
their Florida home....I think it's gonna be ok!



Prayers are with Florida

8 comments:

  1. Well Hello Luke! It's awfully nice of you to be a guest blogger for your Texas Grandma. I'm sure she really appreciates you taking time out of your busy schedule. What a pretty place you went for your vacation! I, too, love the Low Country and visit every chance I get. I like to go to Charleston, in South Carolina, which is also in the Low Country. I'm glad you had such a fun vacation, but I know you're glad to be back home with Piper. She's a cutie!

    Have a good week at school!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...thank you Denise...Luke will just love this! Hugs from me to you! Have a good week love!

      Delete
  2. Luke, You are an awesome kid. You have a beautiful family, yes, you too. LOL. Blessings, xoxo, Susie p.s. please pray for my g.daughter in Tampa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Susie..yes...we will remember your granddaughter in our prayers....I feel she will be fine with minimal damage....warm hugs from all of us!

      Delete
  3. Fun post! May Luke's grandmother's home in Florida be okay just as Luke believes. (I am glad that they left for safety.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vee....we certainly miss you....hope things are well with you and I know Luke appreciates your visit!

      Delete
  4. It is so good to meet you, Luke! Of course your Grandma brags about you so we feel like we already know you! I love how you share your life and your beautiful parents! Wishing you a wonderful school year and I hope to see you post again and often!!! Glad you had such a happy end to your wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a love Linda...thank you and Luke thanks you also! I know you are enjoying the country life right now!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.