September 30, 2017

FALL FAVORITES UNDER $5.00!


I love finding new seasonal items at Target!
It continues to amaze me that they manage
to offer beautiful home decor items for under $5.00.
I put together a little surprise package
for the Divine Miss M and also put together
a few decor items for our daughter-in-law....
saved a few for the darling and I also!
Let's take a look at what we found.....


The first items are this lovely pie plate
and
matching tea towel and pot holder
Pie Plate $5.00
Dish Towel set $3.00


These beautiful soft suede pumpkins in
shades of cream, mint and sage.
$1.00 each


A darling little set of appetizer plates
in a soft sage for $3.00


Loved these...
petite soup crocks for $3.00 each,
along with a navy and cream table runner for $3.00.


A Harvest sign trimmed in sage green for $3.00
and little $1.00 velvet pumpkins in jewel tones.


This is for a woman on the go....
loved the vibrant colors and patterns ...
all from $1.00 to $3.00.


She can use this for her desk or just pop it in her purse!


This is how Jenn put hers together.....
isn't this just precious?
The little appetizer plates are pumpkin shaped...adorable!


Now, these are the items I decided to keep for myself...
a sweet little fall sign for $3.00.....


Two navy crocks and plaid table runner...


This precious little Thanksgiving tea towel and pot holder set..
I LOVE TARGET!!!!
I am loving the shades of pumpkins they offered this year...
you will see they were my inspiration for our
fall mantel in an upcoming post!


I would love to know what inexpensive little seasonal items
you fell in love with...who doesn't love a bargain, right!!!





8 comments:

  1. Nice treasures. It would be hard to decide. I like the navy pots ...could be used year round. Jenn's vignette is adorable. Those wee lights are interesting. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice. The "punkin" I want to see is Ms Mae. :-) Happy Fall Y'all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish we had a Target . . . I especially like those little soup crocks. Very nice items and the colors are great . . . thanks for sharing.
    Happy Autumn!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such lovely collections. I did come across a velvet pumpkin yesterday and bought it--I buy an unique one every year in memory of Kelly. She so loved fall and this is my way of honoring her, however, I had to put it in my bow front because I'm sure the cats would love to chew it! Enjoy your weekend, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do have lovely things! So fun to see how you all used them in your homes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the little jewel toned velvet pumpkins... so pretty on a bathroom vanity or wherever you keep your beautiful bottles of potions and creams. maybe a pearl necklace spilling out of a china or crystal tiny bowl... sheer elegance!
    and on our local news last night they had a clip about our state star ... the pioneer woman!
    I thought of you when I saw it. she is now offering a beautiful bed linens line! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You found some real treasures. I honestly don't know how they can afford to sell things so cheap---well, I guess I do---off shore labor...lol
    Thanks for showing all the fun things!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and my Amber are devoted to Target and for good reason! I'm going to make a trip there on Tuesday just because of YOU! Those tiny pumpkins are calling my name! As much as I love my time in the country, I'm embracing and loving my 'city' home! We have so much to do to get the yard back in shape after being gone so much. I am looking forward to buying a bunch of mums to replace all the things that died in my absence. Love all your pretty things!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.