April 26, 2017

VICTORIAN FARMHOUSE ICED TEA


It's time!
Warm spring afternoons have arrived and summer is sure to follow.
The girls are going to love sitting on the porch rockers,
with dappled sunlight peeking through the trees
and
simply relax with good conversations. 
This Farmhouse Iced Tea is going to become one of your favorites!


VICTORIAN FARMHOUSE ICED TEA
4 individual tea bags
4 cups boiling water
1 (12 ounce) can of frozen
Raspberry-Cranberry frozen juice concentrate
4 cups cold water

Place tea bags in large measuring cup, pour boiling water over tea bags,
steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags.
Chill for one hour.
When ready to serve,
Combine thawed juice concentrate and cold water in
a serving pitcher, pour in tea. Stir.
Serve over ice with lemon wedge!

16 comments:

  1. Your lovely home is so inviting. I can just imagine sipping a glass of this tea with you on a warm summer day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet comment..thank you for visiting Estelle's! I hope you are enjoying a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love raspberry tea. It's all my Teddy will drink. That glass you are serving the tea in makes it extra special. I love them. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie
    p.s. our Luke has arrived.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then Teddy is going to enjoy this tea Susie..let us know if you try it this summer.

      Delete
  4. beautiful!
    but then you could make mud look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest Tammy...hope you try the tea this summer!

      Delete
  5. This sounds so good; I will have to make it. I love your house! Where did you get the glasses? I love stemmed glasses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These glasses are from The Pioneer Woman collection found at Wal-Mart. Hope you enjoy the tea!

      Delete
  6. Oh that looks and sounds fabulous. Those are PW's pretty glasses? Hmmm...I may need some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds dee-lish for our hot summer days....and maybe even better with a lil shot of vodka or rum!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is worth trying! Thanks for the recipe. Beautiful home in your first picture, too. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Bless you dear Blance for asking....I have decided to post about her today. Gentle hugs.

      Delete
  10. Oh how I adore your page. It is so funny how I found it. I was looking up some old blogs on my Lady Estelle's Tea Corner blog and it directed my to your. Well HELLO, my dear.
    From one Tea Lover ESTELLE to another. Have a beau-tea-ful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Estelle....how wonderful to meet a lovely woman by the name of my grandmother. Your visit and sweet words are so much appreciated. Wishing you a very safe and blessed Memorial Day weekend.

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.