September 13, 2016

BLACK CHERRY SPRITZER




I discovered this delightful refreshing little drink
quite by accident.
I purchased this Just Black Cherry organic juice
that I thought would be a great treat for a fall breakfast!
I tried my little creation out on Miss M when
she visited last week and we both agreed...
DELICIOUS!



I mixed 1/4 cup cherry juice
with Pellegrino
over ice!
Low calorie...about 10 calories to be exact!
We took our drinks out on the patio
and
enjoyed the cooler weather!


I LOVE this....
there you have it...
a refreshing autumn cocktail!

1 comment:

  1. Husband loves San Pellegrino (even the flavoured ones). Did you know that cherries are a major super food? You seem to have created the perfect drink! (Can you add a little alcohol to it and still keep it healthy?) -Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.