February 12, 2016

SAYING "I LOVE YOU"


A good spaghetti sauce...
nothing speaks to romance more than
a basic Italian dinner.... 
It says....
I LOVE YOU


Cherry Turnovers....
a sweet hot pastry with those gorgeous red cherries...
says...
I LOVE YOU


A selfie from Bo 
telling me "he's on the way"
says....
I LOVE YOU


Mae's naptime curled up with her favorite bear
says...
I LOVE YOU


Celebrating as a family when a grandchild turns 
Sweet Sixteen
says.....
I LOVE YOU


Having the entire restaurant sing
Happy Birthday to you
says.....
I LOVE YOU



Sharing your cocktail hour
says....
I LOVE YOU

HAPPY VALENTINES TO YOU AND THOSE YOU LOVE

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful ways to say I love you. What a pretty family you have. I had to laugh at the dog having cocktails. :):) Blessings to you and yours for a happy valentine's day. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, yes, a good homemade spaghetti sauce does say "I Love You" to me as well; wish it said that to John.

    Looks as if you have lotsa love going on in your world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your loved ones, Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely day! So much family time devoted to happiness, XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.