October 24, 2015

BEST BAR COOKIES EVER!


The Darling came into the kitchen and picked up a brownie.....
"Oh man....what is this? These are SO GOOD!...then he ate a second......

Greg was here last Saturday and came into the kitchen and picked up a brownie.....
"Is this a new recipe.....these are delicious!"...then he ate another......

Nick was here on Sunday and came out to the pool. 
He had been in the kitchen to get a drink..
"Mom....what are those brownies? That's insanely good!"
 ...then they all ate the rest......


Heat up all that creamy chocolate, butter and sweetened condensed milk.....


Melted decadence!




CAN'T LEAVE EM' ALONE BARS
1 package white cake mix
2 large eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter, cubed

Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs and oil. Press two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Set remaining cake mixture aside.

 In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, chocolate chips and butter. Microwave, uncovered, until chips and butter are melted; stir until smooth. Pour over crust.

 Drop teaspoonfuls of remaining cake mixture over top. Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool before cutting.



I would say these are ugly duckling bars,
but they cut into bite sized pieces beautifully when ready to serve!
 

5 comments:

  1. Honestly, You have the BEST recipes..and they are all so simple and easy to make! I saved this to my files for a "kid treat". xo Diana
    ps- IF you have the time pop by my blog to sign up for the giveaway for my son's new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool and easy twist, on "bars"...

    Pumpkin hugs,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cook too good for me...so glad I can't visit. LOL...I'd be eating those too...They look very good. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure do look good..I'm not so sure I need to be baking brownies though...I end up eating too many of them myself.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.