September 8, 2014

SIGNS OF FALL


Have you ever been to the grocery store for specific items, only to find yourself distracted from everything on your list, when you turn down the wrong isle in the seasonal home section? I am So guilty of this. I was actually shopping for sunscreen, wine and toothpaste!
Well......some how my basket ended up with a few Autumn treasures...and so it begins.....


I am very drawn to autumn colors...cannot resist florals
in those beautiful, deep fall jewel tones.


The first item I selected was this darling little Fall Blessings angel!


Secondly, I chose three little gourds. These were 98 cents a piece!
 My bargain buy!


I added three different picks for the arrangement!

I just love this tiny box with the vintage pumpkin!


The box of florals, along with the three picks came to a total of $10.00!





I love this! It's all about creating what you love.....
It's a good start into the Fall season!
My assistant for this project was none other than Mae Mobley!

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! That Fall blessings angel is sweet.

    Mae Mobley did a great job helping you.

    I love Autumn!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deanna.....I know you are going to have a beautiful autumn season ahead! I so hope your darling daughter is feeling much better! I so appreciate your visit!

      Delete
  2. Good morning! Your new centrepiece is really pretty and I really like the sweet angel with it's oak leaf wings. Adorable! Mae Mobley did a good job. :) I have my fall decor up now too and it's much cooler here now than it was last week. I like the warm fall colours. Have a beautiful week. Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Pamela! I envy your cooler weather! Perhaps we will have a bit of this rolling in for the weekend! Simply renews your spirit doesn't it? Would love to see your autumn decor! I wish you a lovely week ahead also!

      Delete
  3. You certainly found some lovely Autumn decorations...

    But I still think, the prettiest item on the table, is Miss Mae. :-)

    Gentle hugs,
    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a darling Miss Tessa! She will be so proud! Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment! wishing you a peaceful day!

      Delete
  4. And thank you, for coming to my blog, and leaving a comment!

    I'm happy that you liked my wreath. My one "bit of Autumn", around here. So far... I'm sure more will be coming out of storage.

    Happily, my seasonal decoration storage, is easy to access. Since I culled many old-and-no-longer-used "bits and pieces"... So it won't be difficult. Guess I just need the push-inside-me, to surround myself, with Autumn-inside.

    Gentle hugs,
    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.