July 23, 2013

MERELY STEPS AWAY FROM THE OCEAN

If we win the lottery, you can find us on the beach....I agreed that I would follow him to Florida. He intends that this will be his forever destination. He dreams of this often I think. A small beach cottage directly on the white, soft sand. You can just imagine the ocean sounds now. Long days of walking along the shoreline, fishing hours on end, a wardrobe of ragged shorts and worn out t-shirts and that faded white baseball hat. Dining on fresh shrimp and blue crab every evening.....well......wait a minute now. I agreed that I would indeed be by his side with that dream, however I think we probably differ on what our beach house is supposed to look like. Not to worry.....I think I found the perfect "forever dream home!"
 
 
Classic elegance reaches the height of refined sophistication
 

A most prestigious beachside enclave.


An entry gallery welcomes guests into the dramatic 2-story reception hall where black-and-beige marble floors set off the impressive grand staircase.


What a dramatic view!


This kitchen features Golden Dream marble floors, Tea Leaf Green granite counters, a teak-topped island, Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, Miele dishwasher, Viking range, and GE Monogram ovens.


They referred to this as a charming breakfast nook...
a tad larger than a nook, don't you agree?


Such a rich looking library showcasing hand-crafted maple paneling, floor-to-ceiling built-ins, a marble-faced fireplace, and intricate ceiling moldings.


The grand master suite is ensconced in an enormous private wing occupying half the upper level and opens onto a covered terrace and sun deck overlooking the picturesque Intracoastal Waterway.



Who would not want to be pampered in this luxurious Master Bath?


Refreshing Breezes and Swaying Palm Trees


It certainly is a dream, isn't it? Why not dream big, I always say.....
if we won the lottery.......
Sold on 5/20/13 for $5,625,000

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.