OCTOBER

OCTOBER

December 6, 2012

Spiced Christmas Cocoa.....Lighting the Tree








Need something sweet and delicous to fill up those darling Christmas mugs? Look no further than this delightful hot cocoa!
Topped with a dollop of Marshmallow Cream.....oh my!!



Spiced Christmas Cocoa
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
1/3 cup water
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
4 cups milk
3/4 cup marshmallow cream

In medium-sized saucepan, heat sugar, cocoa, water, cinnamon and nutmeg over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in milk. Heat over low heat. Pour cocoa into 6 mugs. Top each with 2 tablespoons marshmallow cream.


1 comment:

  1. Your tree is gorgeous. I love the big trees but will have to settle with a small one for now. I see you have someone very interested in the lights. How cute. Marshmallow cream is something I have never tried but will this year with your shared recipe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.