July 15, 2022

BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN ITEMS FROM WALMART

Oh honey....you are going to be so glad you stopped by Estelle's today!
I found THE SWEETEST, MOST COLORFUL, MOST BEAUTIFUL
KITCHEN DECOR ITEMS....all from a little excursion to WALMART!
I have some how found myself wanting to add some summer color
to the kitchen and these pieces just took my fancy!!!!


Oh Ree Drummond...you bad girl...you just keep
adding the most darling items to your dinnerware line....
Who could resist this sweet appetizer plate in the prettiest
shade of pink gingham!!



And she added new colors to her cereal bowls.....
oh this had me at hello.......



How lovely is this pattern?



These are certainly going to make a bowl of
Oatmeal or Raisin Bran taste especially good in the morning!


And, for outdoors by the pool, this lovely
pattern of melamine and cocktail glass fits the bill for what I needed!


Isn't this just so festive and pretty?


And chip clips....can never have enough!


I just love these!



A colorful new set of measuring spoons.....



Along with bright and cheerful tea towels...
so pretty for the summer!


These cutting boards are just beautiful....



These will be perfect to use for the upcoming holidays....


This one is going to make a lovely charcuterie board!
So  that's it guys and dolls.....
it's just terrific to find such beautiful items
at such great prices...I am so thankful for Walmart shopping!


8 comments:

  1. I adore Ree's dishes! And those chip clips! Oh so cute! Charming dishes for summer. Those bowls are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are the chip clips. I use clothespins. 😏

    Ree is certainly a talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such pretty things to add to your summer meals. I like the cutting boards too. I have to say your new pics on the header are wonderful. Blessings and summer fun, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these pretty plates. Those cupcakes really make those plates sparkle. Yumm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a Ree Drummond fan when it comes to her dishes. Too colorful for my taste. But those cutting boards! Oh, I could sure use those. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that plate with the cow . . . how sweet is that! I would say that Ree is on a roll and there's no stopping her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We still order our groceries and pick them up but you sure are tempting me to go over there and look at what's new! I love the new designs and I've heard she has sheets too!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.