May 30, 2020

SUMMER LINEN REFRESH


I love changing out home decor for the seasons,
and thought it was time to freshen up
one of our guest bedrooms, aka, The Princess Room,
for a light summer look!


This is my very feminine bedroom
and I am able to use cottage chic linens.
This time around, I am using shades of
lilac and lavender.......


Do you enjoy arranging a bed tray for a future guest?


A few magazines for reading at your leisure.......


Soft pillows and throws for an afternoon nap.....


My granddaughter loves this bedroom.....as does
The Divine Miss M.....and even my youngest son!


What are your favorite colors for the Summer?


There is always a reason to smile

7 comments:

  1. Looks very inviting. Hope that you may have a guest there soon. Betsy, I often tell you how lovely your headers are and this one is no exception....divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Vee...so glad you visited today! I hope we have a visitor too....hope things are peaceful in your world right now...I feel things are chaotic....lord help us!

      Delete
    2. Alas, like so many other places, our little state is not immune from protests and parades blocking streets. Portland has seen some "peaceful protests" run amok. News isn't quite forthcoming, but I have insider info from one living in Portland and one protecting the city as law enforcement. It's a powder keg and for what? Go home, people, and do the right thing. Yes, Lord help us.

      Delete
  2. AnonymousMay 31, 2020

    your posts always make me smile.
    a chaotic world indeed.
    it's a little like going into a beautiful calm and safe place.
    your tiny videos are jewels. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Tammy....thank you for stopping by today...please stay safe and well....I hardly recognize the country we are living in anymore....

      Delete
  3. SO lovely....thank you for posting beauty for us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy....thank you for leaving such a sweet comment and for visiting today....warm hugs from Texas!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.