March 9, 2020

THE SIGHTS AND SOUNDS OF SUNDAY IN SPRING


I have been waiting for this very day.....
to welcome Spring officially outdoors.....


I simply love easy Sunday days....
meant for relaxing and enjoying each other's company....
starting with a delicious breakfast.....


Sunday morning in March, 2020


We love taking Sunday drives and seeing what's going
on downtown in our historic district....
How gorgeous are these pansies?


This is the time of year I love...
when winter is behind us and everyone
is outside enjoying a perfect spring day and the warmth of the sunshine....



While I am catching up with Mrs. Maisel...
the darling is working on one of my favorite puzzles.....


Boy is he getting good at these....
only a day and half to finish this 1,000 piece Wysocki!


What new projects are you working on 
for the next few months?
I am going to style a few vignettes 
with a French Country, combined with a bit of Tuscan look
and also some kitchen decor that will bring us into a summer vibe!


I fell in love with this new Loreal eye shadow palette...
PARADISE ENCHANTED
This palette includes a matte as well as a glimmer selection!


Also this new shade of Loreal Paris lipstick...
color number 251, WISTERIA ROSE


I picked up new scents of wax warmers for the season.....


and....will stock up on this scent....
I absolutely LOVE this one!


I also love browsing through new spring catalogs....
found a bracelet I may have to order!!!

The hyacinth is beginning to bloom,
as are the pear trees....
we can soon walk barefoot in the spring grass....
isn't it such a gift.......



6 comments:

  1. I love all the sights and sounds of spring! Your waffles look yummy, and what delightful scents you've found for your home.

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is great joy when that last corner of winter has been turned. Spring looks and sounds beautiful down your way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, lovely, charming photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my!
    loved both videos. but that last one with Miss Mae talking to you in no uncertain terms! LOL.
    well. priceless.
    and to be able to hear the birds' busy calling along with the music. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy, I loved the videos, I could hear the birds. Mae was bird watching. Your husband is amazing. I love that he has such a knack for doing puzzles. Rarely see families doing them any more. Enjoy your spring, as you will be prettier than any flower with your new lipstick and shadows. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your purple and green wreath screams Spring to me, Betsy! It's so pretty.
    I cant wait to see what future vignettes you come up with.
    Oh, tell Hubby he is very good at puzzles. I do look forward to seeing them too.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.