August 29, 2019

FALL ON THE PATIO



As Labor Day typically marks the very end of the 
Summer season, it was the right time to take the patio
to a new look for the Fall season!
We started with a new fall wreath hung on the backdoor!


I cannot wait until we can have a cool fall day
when we can fire up the Chiminea.....


No need to buy new pillows when you can
transform the summer outdoor pillows
with  new Autumn covers.....


Yes, we do have to be reminded tis' the
season for Pumpkin Spice everything.....


These beautiful colors will carry us
all the way through the next three months....
I love them!


Now all we need is to add the Mums which will not be until
late October....it's going to be a great season!

Happy Fall Y'all!!!!

10 comments:

  1. An autumn dream... Your wreath and all the patio pillows are so pleasing. I know you Texans are cheering autumn on! Hope that you have some more temperate days very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vee..we patiently wait for some cooler days...I remember sitting on our deck in Maine with jackets on in August...wow, what a difference!!! Hope you are feeling somewhat better....soon, dear one...very soon!

      Delete
  2. I want to go sit on your patio. What a pretty place it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that Kathy....we should plan on it! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Betsy, The pillows are beautiful. I like the idea of slipcovers. Cute wreath for your door too. I put ours out and will stick some fake flowers into containers this weekend. I really want to decorate the porch . Blessings to you and yours for a great weekend. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you all have a lovely holiday weekend Susie....I cannot wait to see your porch all decked out for fall...warm hugs!

      Delete
  4. I like Fall colours although, I'm sad that Summer is ending. It went too fast. Your porch looks so inviting. I like your idea of changing cushion covers. It saves storage space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thelma....you are so right...Summer seemed to fly by didn't it? Pillow covers are a wonderful invention...and so many darling patterns to choose from! Thank you for stopping by today!

      Delete
  5. Fall is my favorite season! I love your Fall updates on the patio, it looks cosy and comfy. I actually just baked my first pumpkin spice bread yesterday, it is a yeast bread, not a sweet quick bread, with cranberries and walnuts, perfect for toast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds wonderful Elizabeth....fall is the most amazing season to bake and enjoy the tastes of autumn! Stay safe this weekend!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.