October 5, 2018

AUTUMN BAKING....AND A BIT OF DECORATING



Hello Loves....
happy weekend to you!
It promises to be a fun-filled fall weekend with
football games, perhaps a movie, shopping and a visit with
one of my kiddos!
We will also be celebrating our grandson's 16th birthday!
Lots of football fans will be coming into town
to attend the Red River Rivalry game at the Cotton Bowl
when Texas lines up against OU!!!


I see some of you are still in the midst of decorating your homes
for the season....hope it is bringing you joy......


Even if you are not a tea drinker, you may enjoy this
one for an afternoon break.....it's smooth and such a lovely taste of autumn......


Fall is the perfect season to bake your favorite recipes....
today I baked another Crack Cake using
a Spice Cake Mix with the Pumpkin Spice Pudding.....


The kitchen smelled amazing........


If you missed my original posting of the Crack Cake, you can find it here....



5 comments:

  1. Those Crack cakes have me curious! And thank you for the tea recommendation...this one sounds especially good (and the box is very pretty).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep thinking about that cake. LOL. I would love a cup of that tea . I used to buy the orange flavors all the time. Caffeine free makes this flavor even better. Blessings for a fun filled weekend. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have not tried the crack cake. I keep meaning to but never have the ingredients in the house when I have the time to bake. But very soon for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clicked on your cake recipe . . . very different and I am thinking very rich and moist. Yum!!!
    I'm a coffee drinker, but something about Autumn and Winter makes me want a cup of hot spicy tea, especially just before bedtime. Thanks for the suggestion, it sounds wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t found pumpkin spice pudding anywhere! Where do you get yours?

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.