September 21, 2018

HOT BUTTERED O'S.....A TIMELESS FALL TREAT



Hello Loves....are you ready for the weekend?
The fall season is THE most wonderful time of year
to browse through your cookbooks and find new recipes to try!


This is a darling little recipe which was
found on the Betty Crocker recipe site.

It sounded so good and easy....honey, you know
anything dipped in melted buttah' is going to be divine!
What a perfect fall munchie!

4 cups of Cheerios
1/4 Cup of melted butter
Sprinkle of salt


Melt butter in medium- sized saucepan.
Add the cheerios....
Combine the butter with  the 4 cups of Cheerios
and lightly sprinkle with salt....
continue to stir until toasty and the butter has melted.


Serve in a pretty fall bowl......


I have used Honey Nut Cheerios
and Pumpkin Spice Cheerios in this recipe...


both make a fantastic little fall snack...
great for after- school too!


Hope y'all have a beautiful fall weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Betsy, Such a simple and god recipe. I even saw gluten free on the package. My daughter would love this. I love visiting your blog. Good recipes and beautiful decor. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that does sound good...never have heard of them before, but I am a Cheerios gal and I certainly like butter...😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be delicious! Happy Autumn. Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pumpkin spice Cheerios! I am going to try this today! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a fall snack, Betsy!! Thank you for sharing! Your fall vignettes are so pretty, and I love the serving bowl. :D As always, Miss Mae Mobley is just a picture -- so photogenic. Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  6. you continue to make my favorite season a joyous celebration. thank you!
    I can just linger over your banner pictures each day! they're always so beautiful.
    and of course our favorite kitty in the sunrays... like the little angel she is.
    even the way she crosses her paws is elegant!
    now there's a book for you. ' Miss Mae Mobley's Advice for Living a Beautiful Life '
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.