October 10, 2017

TOUCHES OF FALL IN ATLANTA

I boxed up those little Target finds
and sent them to the Divine Miss M
for a little fall surprise!
She sent me a few photos to show
me how she has displayed them in their lovely Atlanta home.....
let's take a look....


I love how festive this is and look at the creativity
she had by displaying this as a centerpiece....
the wicker round tray makes a huge difference!


She came across this GORGEOUS teal
table runner at Home Goods....
I love this SO MUCH!
The color was perfect for the color of pumpkins I sent her.


We both purchased this pumpkin plate from Pier One...
these plates are just beautiful watercolors....
And....don't you love the pink peonies.....this is in remembrance
of Mother......forever and always!
Thanks for sharing your lovely fall decor Miss M!

8 comments:

  1. I think you have passed down your lovely sense of style . The centerpiece setting is perfect in the basket. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a sweet comment Susie...she is far better at this than I am, believe me! Have a great day today!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that table runner, Betsy!! These were such sweet gifts from you; our moms used to do that for me, and I always appreciated it so much. :) Miss M did a great job with the centerpiece -- she inherited her mother's talents. Hope you have a lovely day, Betsy.

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too Denise.....prettiest one I have seen! I tried to find one like it, but no luck! Thank you for these sweet comments...hugs from me to you!

      Delete
  3. I love the table runner and all of your decorations for Autumn. You've added sophistication and elegance too a season decor that sometimes goes horribly macabre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must tell you how much I love the relationship you and your daughter have!
    The post you share of Atanta always make me smile. You two have something really special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda....she indeed is my best friend...She is the sweetest!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.