April 18, 2017

ATLANTA CELEBRATES EASTER SUNDAY


The Divine Miss M sent me a few photos
of their Easter celebration from Atlanta.
I love recording special occasions on Estelle's
and then looking back to see how the grandbabies
have grown.
Three lovely ladies created a wonderful
Easter dinner for their families!


Luke the Duke was surrounded by
four precious little ladies
on this special egg hunt!


I simply adore that he is still young enough
to look forward to a visit from the Easter Bunny
and
read his childhood books of the true
meaning of Easter!


Such adorable little children
dressed in their pastels and sorting out
their Easter eggs!

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Luke the Duke!!!!
    Looks like I've missed a whole week of your posts! Can't wait to catch up...just seems I never have tim anymore to sit down and read/post. Need to change that. I need more free time��!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful day for celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that everyone had such a wonderful time celebrating Easter. I love it when even the 'bigger kids' still enjoy the small fantasies of childhood. Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing the family pictures. The kids are enjoying the egg hunt and going thru their treasures. Luke going barefoot...wow I used to be able to do that. LOL. When I first moved here I went to the mailbox in my sock feet...yikes the pine needles. :):)Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colors the sweetness the innocence ...
    so beautiful! fresh new lives.
    "suffer the little children to come unto me."
    easter personified.
    and the duke standing there barefoot on pine needles!!! oh my.
    xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful celebration of Easter at your daughter's home, Betsy. My grands are older, but still love the Easter treats. Have a great evening. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good time had by all. You have a beautiful family. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.