May 5, 2015

THE SPRING GARDEN


The brand new month of May, 2015.....


This post is mainly for our benefit only.
I like to look back on times of the year
and
remember how the outside lawn and garden
appeared during the seasons.


I am loving my new Valarie Par Hill spring wreath which adorns our back door.


Transported spring bulbs of the hyacinths and the tulips which will hopefully, 
return to bloom every spring.


These little raindrops looked like diamonds pooled among these leaves...
soon to bloom a vibrant and royal purple!


The Indian Hawthorne is in bloom....just love it!


The greenbelt is SO green.......



I am over the moon happy with my Rosemary!
This began with a little 3 inch pot from Sprouts
and just look how it's grown!


The succulents in the Zen garden are doing beautifully!


This is Daddy's angel....we bought her for Mother after Daddy passed away and made a fall garden of autumn mum's in October of 1994. She moved from Jackson, to Texas, to Maine and back to Texas!


I managed to capture the azalea's before the bloom faded....


The forsythia wreath on the front door...


Naptime.......

8 comments:

  1. This post is so full of beauty. I hope that my Rosemary looks like yours soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb! Rosemary smells so wonderful when watered too! I am certain your's will be bountiful very soon! Thank you for commenting today!

      Delete
  2. Lots of gorgeous plants in bloom. It makes the heart happy, doesn't it?

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does make one's heart happy Deanna! I so appreciate your visit today! Hugs!!

      Delete
  3. your garden looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindey...just snippets...we have a long way to go...hope you are enjoying this lovely spring weather! Hugs to you!

      Delete
  4. It was fun to see your pretty flowers and wreaths and cute kitty. Your Dad's angel is wonderful. I am trying to grow rosemary once again this year. It was in a two inch pot, I will be amazed if it gets to be even half as large as your rosemary plant. I have never had one survive very long.

    Happy Spring!
    Susie D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Susie! I think your Rosemary should do just fine. They say it helps shoo off mosquitos too! I so appreciate your visit today and wish you a lovely spring season!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.