May 7, 2015

LEMON HONEY VINAIGRETTE



This is my all-time favorite vinaigrette! It's a light flavorful salad dressing, which is good on anything from a simple salad of mixed greens to grilled vegetables. This recipe makes about 2/3 cup, so simply double the recipe when preparing for a larger gathering! 



LEMON HONEY VINAIGRETTE
Juice of two large lemons
1/3 cup good olive oil
1 T. Honey
Salt and Pepper to taste



Blend in a food blender until mixed well.
 Store in refrigerator until ready to use! 

4 comments:

  1. Loving your recipes! Making the Cajun cabbage today and I can't remember if I told you but a few weeks ago, when my granddaughters were with me, we made your chocolate cupcakes! We had a blast and she took them to her pre-school class the next day. Check out our day.....http://constantchatter-jmac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jmac! That just warms my heart! I so hope you enjoy the recipe for the Cajun Cabbage! And baking cupcakes with your grandddaughters must have been SO fun! I wil definitely check out your post on this! Big hugs for leaving such a lovely comment!

      Delete
  2. You my dear are an artist!! Your foods always make my mouth water! I did pin this one for sure!
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy Roxy! I always appreciate a visit from our dear Roxy! Have a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Mother's Day!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.