August 17, 2014

DECORATING AND BAKING....TWO OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!

 

Looks like they're decorating in Atlanta.
 Miss M has the cutest neighbor, Miss Kelly
 who will sometimes share her decorating abilities with us!
These are her latest floral arrangements she created for her kitchen and entryway!  



She did just as I always do.....lived with it a few days and
decided if she wanted to add anything to it, in order to jazz it up! Viola!
 A few dark blue hydrangeas made it really pop! Love this!


I love this arrangement!
She found the perfect mix of colors to welcome in the fall season!
And the basket is too, too cute!
I told M I may just have to be a big ole' copycat!


September means the opening of the great State Fair of Texas! In honor of this, we made homemade corn dogs! This is something I used to do when the kids were young and thought this was just the greatest thing ever! I think we are all about done with summer and ready to decorate for the fall season!


We also made these easy and so very yummy crescent smores!



Let's see.....two of my favorite coffee mugs and my little appetizer tray!
 I have good plans for these!
We're on the countdown!
Hope y'all had a fun and easy weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.