July 1, 2023

SUMMER FAVORITES

Good Morning Loves....
I so hope all is well in your corner of the world today....
yes, honey, it's HOT here in the great state of Texas...
not much going on so today, I thought it may
be fun to share some new seasonal favorites with you.....



I enjoy a glass of cold  Rose'
 in the summer months and 
added this one to the bar cart....light, crisp and refreshing,
not to mention the beautiful bottle.....



This was a Mother's Day gift which is perfect for Summer..
keeps your beverage icy cold while floating in the pool...
I simply adore this stemless and beautiful insulated cup.....



Need a boost of hydration?
I am loving the new beautifully flavored sparkling SANPELLEGRINO'S.......
There are various flavors and it is the ultimate refreshment on a hot summer's day!



I love a quality scented shampoo and this one is top of my list currently...
when there is a gentle breeze that blows through, there is the lovely
smell of Jasmine in the air.....



Entertaining outdoors requires cute paper products....
aren't these darling?



I also invest in pretty melamine serving platters......



Anyone from the South will tell you how much we love our sweet tea....
especially PEACH TEA....
this particular one from Harney and Sons is excellent!!!!



Okay...these are the greatest invention ever...
silicone muffin cups.....



I highly recommend these...
about $5.00 on Amazon.....


Oh honey....if you love dipping a hot Italian bread in olive oil...
this CHILE PEPPER oil is the bomb!!!!



We love Taco Salad nights and our favorite dressing is
Ken's Steakhouse Country French.....oh how delicious!



And...for our typical light Summer lunch, we often
enjoy a copycat Chick-fil-A chicken salad sandwich
and fresh watermelon.....it's the little things that are so enjoyable!!!
Thank y'all for visiting today!

 

5 comments:

  1. You just filled my head with great ideas. Summertime isn't my fav, so anything to bring joy is welcomed indeed. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all your goodies, Betsy, and will have to pass some of these on to the girls. The Rose' looks delightful, and the bottle is pretty. The muffin cups are really neat too. The girls bake a lot, and would be interested in these, and Nel is an expert shopper on Amazon haha. The peach iced tea looks tasty too. When Nel lived in Georgia for a couple years, she told me about the sweet tea there, and often made some in the Summer. The chicken salad sandwich looks delicious. Thanks for sharing all of these goodies with us. Your creative ideas are always inspiring.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ideas! I am looking forward to trying them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The silicon cupcake holders! What!? I'm off to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Ken's dressings. Country French with orange blossom honey sounds so good! I have seen those silicone muffin cups but never tried. They probably release the muffin or cupcake better than paper I am thinking.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.