July 13, 2023

AMAZON PRIME DEALS COMING TO ESTELLE'S



Good Morning Loves....
Did you shop the Amazon Prime Days....
I love how everyone is sharing their favorite finds...
and I did pick up a few items that I'm excited about.....




These are my all time favorite cleaning wipes....for bathrooms.
kitchen, baseboards, doors and door handles....
and the Scentiva Coconut scent is delightful!



I am in love with this blouse...the style and the color....
it's going to be perfect for a quick trip to Austin.....



And,,,how about these sweet, feminine earrings....
Going to be the perfect accessory with my new blouse....



I chose these darling little dessert glasses for the holidays...
our guests are going to love these and I have the perfect sweets in mind...



I also selected these beautiful goblets...
a new addition for both fall and winter....



And, last but certainly not least...
this sweet new cat bed....
yes, we are working on an adoption.....
stay tuned....

7 comments:

  1. Oh all your selections adorable. How exciting a new kitten in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that blouse too.....and did you know that mint green is one of my favorite colors to wear? The blouse is so elegant and pretty, and I love the earrings too! I don't wear dangling earrings that much anymore, only bracelets, but the girls love dangling earrings. The dessert glasses are cute. Those would be great for fruit and treats. You found some wonderful things on Amazon, Betsy. It's Nel's favorite place to shop. Thanks for sharing your goodies. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to meet your new cat! A home is not a home, without a cat to share it with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy, Your heart belongs to kitty cats. You adored your Mae. I love the blouse. I always love coming to visit your blog to see your tablescapes. The dishes and the linens. So fun to shop and find things you can not do without.. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I surely hope the adoption works out and the new addition brings your heart much joy and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last news is the best! How fun!
    Those earrings are amazing! You'll have to show us how they look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am excited for you and can't wait to meet your soon to be loved kitty! You will be such a blessing even as you are being blessed!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.