July 10, 2023

OUR JULY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

 

Good Morning Loves.....
I decided to document a few highlights of our
family birthday celebration and share these with friends of
Estelle's and actually, truth be told, as a reminder to myself
how very blessed I am...




All the boys were here, along with our precious grandson and the
sweet and beautiful girls....we swam all afternoon, enjoyed a fabulous
Crab au Gratin and fudgy brownies, then dressed for the evening
and headed out to one of our favorite restaurants.


family......minus our Atlanta loved ones.....and Miss Abbie and Brennan


It was marvelous to be back here...
It had been prior to the pandemic since we had celebrated at
this restaurant....and it was great to see everyone enjoying
an evening of a fine dinner....



We talked, we laughed and enjoyed fine bottles of wine
along with delicious steaks and seafood....


And to all a goodnight.....


For my birthday dinner at home I made a 
scrumptious Shrimp Creole.....


And Mother's Lemon Pie.....

Yes, we are yet another year old and for this, I am thankful.....
Hope y'all have a great week....



5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great birthday! They should always be celebrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Betsy! I hope you celebrated BIG!! Oh my, your Shrimp Creole and Lemon Pie both look divine. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! You are such a beautiful lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Betsy! What a wonderful celebration with family. The shrimp creole looks so good, and the lemon pie, oh my! Looks like a charming restaurant to celebrate. And you look so pretty and young in the picture with the four of you. Wishing you more happy and blessed years ahead.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.