April 5, 2023

EASTER DECOR

Good Morning Kindred Spirits....
welcome to our home tour as
we celebrate the Easter season......


The formal living room....
I did not decorate as I normally have in the past,
but decided to add touches of spring and Easter in various
little vignettes....and we certainly have enjoyed these special touches.....



The formal dining room....
I created a centerpiece for the dining table using
a few items I am in love with....
This little Kitty Cucumber was a gift I gave to Mother
many years ago...she collected this little series of kitties.....
another heirloom with special meaning.....



I purchased this beautiful chocolate mold from
the Valerie Par Hill line and am so glad I did.....
he is just beautiful isn't he?



I use my pink Churchill dinnerware every Easter....it's a beautiful set
with a lovely shade of pink.....years old....



The tray is new and I am totally in love with this....
I thought this piece would serve so well in all the seasons
to help layer whatever décor I plan on using to honor the season....
I can't wait for Autumn as I am designing in mind as we speak.....



I own two chocolate molds and I recall Martha Stewart having
a collection of these in her Turkey Hill home....



The dining room buffet....
Every sideboard needs a beautiful floral bouquet....



One of my favorite vintage Easter pieces....



This beautiful plate which belonged to Grandmother Estelle,
is also on display at Easter....this plate is gorgeous and over
two hundred years old.....talk about a treasure....



Isn't he handsome?
Gosh I have had this set of rabbits for years and have
almost given them away a few times, but I am so glad
I decided to hang on to them....I think they are darling....



A set of favorite little serving plates....for a little something
sweet to be served with a cup of coffee or tea.....


And then dressing up a cake stand completes the look on the buffet.....



The family room....




The kitchen.....



I wish each of you a very peaceful and blessed Easter Day....
there is so much to be grateful for.....

















4 comments:

  1. May I come to your house for Easter? Just kidding but it looks so inviting and welcoming. Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing all of your Easter treasures. Wishing you and your family Easter Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved looking around your home at all the pretty decorations you put out for Easter. Everything looks so nice. Your grandmother's plate is a treasure, indeed. I really liked that. Your bird plate is pretty, along with your pink set of dinnerware. That tray is a great find, and I look forward to how you will spruce it up for Fall. That little colorful rabbit is very unique - have never seen anything like it. I'm sure you're glad you didn't give it away. The floral bouquet on the dining room buffet is gorgeous. And I think my favorite was that blue bunny cup in the kitchen. I have a thing for delightful coffee cups.

    Thanks for sharing a bit of your home with us, and Happy Easter, Betsy.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely touches of spring and Easter. The vintage card is perfection...

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.