December 11, 2022

CHRISTMAS FIRESIDE MANTEL

 



Good Morning LOVES....
how has your week been?
Today, I am sharing our mantel all dressed in her
Christmas finest.....


I chose my inspiration piece from the artwork which
features a darling brick home which reminded me a house
we visited in Boston. The sign in front says, "JOY"..
which is what the season brings to us.
I added this beautiful Santa to my collection and
just love his wooly fur coat.....a beautiful face too!



This Santa is from Valerie Par Hill, as is the Christmas tree.....



I think he's beautiful....so glad to have him.....



Behind this Santa is a frosted blueberry pick....



Now, I ask you..how darling is this reindeer?



I adore this canvas....again, the inspiration piece
for this year's mantel....



I just added other pieces here and there....and we quite
enjoy the finished look....



Isn't he face just about perfect?



Another lovely tree from VPH.....



These are the stockings I chose this year and yes,
they are from Amazon.



Stockings are a lovely accent....sometimes makes me sad
knowing that they will not be filled with goodies for the children....
I always loved doing that....along with Santa of course!



Our Christmas mantel for 2022~

4 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful mantel. I thought about stockings briefly this year. I haven't had any hanging for many years. I'm sure that your Beloved enjoys his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your mantle. I don't have one but have always wished I did. Your Santas are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mantle is just beautiful, Betsy. OH the Santas! Love them! That picture really does set the tone. Our TV is above the mantle (thanks to son and hubby's votes)...so I have to do something low and it doesn't have nearly the impact of a mantle with a picture above it. sigh.... I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Betsy! I love that painting of the house!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.