December 20, 2022

A FEW FINISHING TOUCHES FOR CHRISTMAS 2022



Hello all my kindred spirits and lovers of the Holiday Season....
welcome back to Estelle's!
It's almost hard to believe how quickly December has flown by us....
Are your presents wrapped and your cookies baked?



Rice Krispie M&M cookies



Mincemeat Cookies

I so hope you have enjoyed the moments that this season has
brought you and found the joy in your days......
I have put a few last minute touches around the house and in
the upstairs bedrooms that I thought I would share with you today.....



We have so enjoyed the Fireside Coffee and our Christmas Spiced Tea.....



It's been fun to choose a different mug each day to enjoy 
our morning coffee....


I started a collection of Johanna Parker mugs in October and selected this
fine jolly Santa mug to add to the Christmas mugs....



I love how the bar cart turned out for this Christmas.....
the little tea towel was a mere 
$2.00 from Walmart!



Miss M and I were shopping at Walmart over Thanksgiving and
I came across this darling little napkin and paper plate set...
so this became my inspiration for how this theme was set....



I thought this little sugar and creamer were
perfect to pair with the colors and theme of
a sweet Christmas village....



It's fun and whimsical...love the colors...



We were late getting our tree up this year due to traveling,
then catching a respiratory virus...took us a good week to recover.



This is the first Christmas for Otis...our grandpuppy...
he is good as gold and it was divine intervention
that he was discovered and adopted out in San Jose, California
on New Year's Eve, 2021.


An early Sunday morning....


This is one of my favorite Santa's of all times....
he is a woodland Santa that has THE sweetest face!
He is placed on the foyer table.....



I also added this precious little sugar and creamer to the dining table....
I can't wait to enjoy Christmas brunch in here......



The family room is ready.....



I put up our little tabletop tree in the corner, along with
this Santa which I gave to my Mother one Christmas long ago.....


I added this nativity to the piano bench last minute....
I wish the photo did this justice...it's just lovely....



What is more welcoming and cozy than a tiny
tree with twinkling lights and a sweet snowman 
on your nightstand.......



A festive Christmas quilt, a cozy throw and 
darling pillows to nap with......


Love these pillow covers...probably my favorites....


This certainly helps to create an atmosphere of
the Christmas holiday, don't you think?


I can almost hear Santa's sleigh bells in the cold December air...
Wishing you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS....




9 comments:

  1. Christmas looks wonderful at your house. I love everything-from the sweet Santa to the sugar and creamer to your lovely bedroom. Merry Christmas, Betsy. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you got sick but glad it is over, for Christmas.

    Have a lovely Christmas!!!
    🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so festive! I loved every image and want to wish you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is beautiful . I always love pretty paper napkins. I like so many of your special things. Merry Christmas to all of you. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nobody is allowed to get sick in December. That oughta be a rule. Hope that you are feeling one hundred per cent now. Such sweet vignettes and lovely things. I always feel encouraged when you share that you found some adorable thing at Wal*Mart! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is absolutely LOVELY!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. On this blessed day, I want to tell you just how blessed I feel to have your sweet blog to cheer me throughout the year. I truly enjoy it so very much. I want to thank you for sharing your lovely home and your beautiful spirit with all of us. I sincerely wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tobe..thank you for such a kind and lovely comment...I wish you a very Happy, Blessed and Healthy New Year!

      Delete
  8. So many wonderful Christmas touches around your house, Betsy. I was drawn to the Nutcracker, as we are a Nutcracker-loving family. I love the hot cocoa box - it looks vintage and so cute. Your cookies look scrumptious, and I haven't had mincemeat pies in a long time. Your snowman next to the little tree has the sweetest face. And the Santa pillow on the bed is darling in the last photo.

    I hope the new year brings you so many good things, Betsy.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.