May 5, 2022

BLUEBERRY HAND PIES...BEST EVER!

 Hello Loves...how in the world are y'all doing today?
I love bringing you the best of the best
tried and true recipes from other bloggers
and today, ladies and gents....WE HAVE A WINNER!


I loving making hand pies for the darling and me
since it's just the two of us most of the time
and these turned out just amazing!
You really don't need any special kitchen gadget to make small
pies....just a 4 or 6 -inch cup or jar will do the trick!



Now, I ask you, aren't these just beautiful!


You can find the recipe here.....

BLUEBERRY HAND PIES



This recipe was featured on a wonderful website
known as Spaceships and Laser Beams,
which was created in 2010 by Stephanie Keeping.
Every day, they post amazing recipes by various home chefs and
those who know the joy of cooking, creating and gathering!
Stephanie is the Chief Navigator who is assisted
by her team of taste testers, food writers and creators along
with food photographers!
I am thrilled to find yet another great resource for 
sharing the joy of cooking!

Y'all take good care........


Piper Rose....April in Atlanta

2 comments:

  1. They'd be my favorite berry hand pie as blueberries are my favorite berry. They look scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link to this cool recipe site! I am going to try my hand at these 'Hand' pies!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.