March 21, 2021

A BEACH GETAWAY AND CAPTURING THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING


 

Oh yes Ma'am....there is nothing better for the soul.
than a little rest and relaxation on the beach......
the Divine Miss M and her bestie next door
took the boys down to Panama City for four days.....



Beautiful sand, beautiful blue ocean, cocktails
and good food.....reading, talking and napping!


The kiddos enjoyed every moment with their Moms.....

These two are growing up too fast......

I love this photo...capturing a beautiful moment....
I want to frame this one!

I hope you took notice of the first day of Spring....
I know we sure did.....

Bunnies and blooms begin to appear.....


I was pretty happy to see my hyacinth in bloom....
after our deep freeze week, the shrubs and plants are looking
pretty poor.....hoping for a comeback.....

I love this time of year when everything comes alive again......
we divide the spring cleaning duties between us...
I am chief of the inside and Mr. Wonderful takes the outside......
it's a plan that works!

Saturday night burgers on the grill.....just livin' the dream.......
Happy Spring y'all!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Spring! I love seeing your beautiful family and your easter decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl....I am counting the days until mid April when the girlfriends take off for the beach gir 10 glorious days!!!! You’re making my heart beat faster with those glorious pics of the kids in the gulf!!
    And like y’all, I think we’ve lost ALL my jasmine and azaleas...30 yrs worth. We spent all aft pulling up bushes and reworking the trellis over my swing in backyard. We’ve got a lot of work ahead of us.
    I won’t be able to move tomorrow!
    And now I know what we’re having this weekend...a burger that looks just like that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this is very lovely picture.The hour, the sun, the lights on the waters...I can stare at , hours .

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.