November 6, 2019

NOVEMBER...AN ORDINARY DAY WITH AUTUMNAL ENCHANTMENT



Well, Loves....I just looked at the calender and realized
it is already the 6th of November!!!!
Time to make plans....
I simply adore November.....
it's what I call the "quiet month....."


The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful...
this is the view outside our front guest room...
how beautiful this is......all golden and the leaves are falling.....


Every year, I take a picture of our neighbors tree.....
the most beautiful shades of fall.....


I consider this a gift....from God to me.....


I changed the garden flag from October to November.....


Before the cold and rain come through......


Our little Chinese Pistache tree is doing well.....changing colors.....


My front garden happy corner.....


It was the perfect day for baking cherry hand pies......
Enjoy the seasonal splendor....and
brilliant fall color....
eat dinner by the glow of candles......


11 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than Fall, the leaves, the weather, the feeling and promise of good things to come with Thanksgiving and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so hope you are enjoying a lovely fall season Elizabeth....warm and gentle hugs!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to Estelle's and thank you for visiting and leaving such a lovely comment. My calender was purchased at Barnes and Nobles and is from Lang, Linda Nelson Stocks desgns....it's so beautiful! Wishing you a lovely fall season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty around your house. I could hear a crow in the video. I kind of like hearing them. You are an awesome cook. I like seeing the treats you make . You know B.J., over at Sweet Nothings, is a great cook also, she likes to bake up some nice breakfast treats too. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orange and red are my favorite Fall colors.
    Looking forward to seeing your puzzle of the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mjny....thank you for stopping by today....yes ma'am....there is a puzzle in the making....hope you are enjoying a lovely fall!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. How sweet is this...thank you Happy...love having you visit!

      Delete
  6. That’s a lot of beautiful fall foliage. Wonderful reds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would try Amazon or the LANG website for a similar 2020 calender...I'm sure you can find one at either place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this. I made the video screen large to cover the whole screen
    and I turned up the sound. the autumn wind and the crow calling... perfect!
    thank you Betsy. xo

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.