January 7, 2019

NEW FOR SPRING FROM THE PIONEER WOMAN


Happy Monday Lovies!
The great state of Texas feels a bit like Spring
right now and we are loving every minute of the day!
Have you seen the new Spring items that our
sweet Ree Drummond has designed for us?
Well, here are a few pieces I picked up
to add to my collection.....


Now, if we can just get Mae Mobley to move over just a tad,
we will be able to see all these gorgeous kitchen items.....


I simply love woven placemats....
and I am amazed at the reasonable prices on these
beautifully made products.
I have this placemat in aqua, so chose to add
her red/yellow one which I use as a charger.
This line also has a lovely variety of utensils
and wooden spoons.


There are new reversible placemats to select....
a vibrant floral on a navy background......


Beautiful new floral plates.....
which coordinate with all the beautiful colors she chooses....
Doesn't this just make you happy?


I also selected this beautiful new woven tea towels


Since it's just the two of us now, I purchased two
of the dinner plates, which I have had since last year....
then you can mix and match her patterns to your preference.....


She also gives us the gift of reversible placemats...
two for the price of one....


Always set a pretty table for those you love...
even if it's just for yourself.....
Food looks so appetizing when served on a pretty plate....


I am really looking forward to Spring...
we have a trip planned to the Hill Country
which we are super excited about....
Anticipation is half the fun don't you think?

In closing, here's a bit of cuteness from Mae Mobley....


5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Betsy from freezing cold Massachusetts!!! I love Ree's new line!! They are all my colors. Lucky I have some Christmas $$ to play with. Have a wonderful happy, healthy, New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ree's products! I think those towels would be cute as napkins also! I love her bright, cheery colors, and useful products that are pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a set of four colorful tea towels and a set of silverware from her collection for Christmas! Brought the towels down here to the camper and love the bright cheery colors
    Everything always looks so pretty at your place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! beautiful. and the perfect ending... a song starring Missy Mae Mobley! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful purr she has...She’s feeling very mellow.

    I do love PW’s colors and many of her dishttowels and I love her knife. Alas, there’s been some trouble with the dishes.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.