July 1, 2018

FAVORITE SUMMER BEAUTY PRODUCTS



Each season, I love to share my favorite beauty products
that are on my side of the vanity.
I am loving FLOWER by Drew Barrymore.
Her products can be found at WalMart and Ulta.
I will say that these products are gorgeous, moderately priced
and they are by far, better than expensive beauty lines I
have tried in the past.


First beauty item, used by myself and
the Divine Miss M, are the DOVE exfoliating body polishes!
I have bought all three scents and am loving these polishes!
They are softly scented, a gentle exfoliant and
marvelous to use for a pedicure when maintaining
soft, pretty feet!


The FLOWER primer is lovely....use under the foundation
for a luminous finish!
I also recommend the SHIMMER AND STROBE
Highlighting Palette.


I purchased her Light Illusion foundation in Ivory
and
the FLOWER lipstick in the shade ROSEY GARDEN.


This is her Mix and Matte Lip Duo
in the shade Tinkled Pink...a lipstick and gloss in one!
When summer months are here, you don't want to be outdoors
in triple digit heat with your makeup melting away...
I am so happy to have found FLOWER!


My darling granddaughter, Abbie took this photo of me
at her graduation party and softened me up a bit
with one of her phone apps....she said..
"you're gonna love it Grandma....even though
you already look airbrushed!"
Oh my.....how I adore that girl!

10 comments:

  1. Those products are packaged in a pretty way, too, aren't they? That's a beautiful picture of you! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenn....I appreciate such a kind comment...hope you are having a lovely, and not too hot summer!

      Delete
  2. OMGOSH!!! What a FANTASTIC picture! You are just beautiful!!!!! I love when you post about what you use--I love it when people that are not "kids" post what they use because we use different products than we did when we were 'youngsters'. There is another light perfume that Walmart carries and everytime I wear it someone asks me what I have on. (I will say I have NO sense of smell-not kidding)...It is called DESIGN-very light and airy. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of you Diana....I give credit to Miss Abbie for the photo....I will definitely look for that perfume...I love seeing what others try and like too...these are wonderful beauty products! Have a wonderful 4th!

      Delete
  3. You are a beauty! Love reading your recommendations. I am using the Flower body spray for summer and it's so light. Saving these ideas for my next shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you enjoy the Flower spray...I love it! Thank you Stacey for visiting today...you are a precious girl inside and out!

      Delete
  4. AnonymousJuly 01, 2018

    that picture is beautiful darling bean! well. it's YOU who are beautiful. your products posts are always fun and so refreshing and inspiring.
    and thanks to Nana D about the "design" scent. I love "light and airy" so will try it.
    and... your new banner is lovely. although I will miss that happy horse saying hello! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Tammy....the sweetest of the sweet...thank you for stopping by today! Glad you enjoyed this post and I too, am going to try the fragrance Diana suggested! Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing the great products. Your picture is so pretty, you are beautiful, inside and out!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy...so kind of you...love your visits always...hope y'all are having a great summer!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.