March 22, 2015

GOOD TIME SATURDAY NIGHT


Pictures tell a story.
A story about family, about relationships and about the ties that bind.
A family of three out to dinner....relaxing and celebrating
their "togetherness."
A six year old at the Sushi bar in Atlanta.....
melts my heart......


A sister in law he relates to...two people that share many common interests.....
she is a blessing in his life........and mine....and our family's......


My youngest....no....OUR youngest......THEIR baby brother
Do I still cater to his ever need?
Whenever I can......


He is happy...with his new career and his Austin relocation....
THEREFORE....
WE ARE HAPPY


Siblings.....brothers.....enough said


The love of my life
Oh that man o' mine.....


A very special bond....has always been that way


Because it's beautiful......and peaceful


A married couple....
Happy


"Mom....why are you taking a picture of the lights? Seriously?"
"Seriously!?"


Shows why HE loves his family.......


Shows why HE loves his family.......


The dinner


Intrigue...
and 
Vodka


A darling waiter.....


Celebrations

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.