October 22, 2013

MINI CROCKPOT PUMPKIN PIE DIP


Do you need a recipe idea to take to a Halloween party? We are attending a party this weekend and I wanted a festive appetizer to bring that I know both children and adults will enjoy! I have found just the perfect sweet treat to make and offer the party guests! Not only is this representative of the season, it will be easy to prepare and take along in the car. I like the idea of serving both fruit and cookies/biscotti also, which will make a lovely display! 


Mini CrockPot Pumpkin Pie Dip
1 c. canned pumpkin pie filling
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 c. sour cream
Dash of Nutmeg or Cinnamon
chopped walnuts, optional



Put the softened cream cheese in the bottom of the mini-crock.
Top with sour cream, then pour in the pumpkin pie filling.
Cover. Cook on Low for approximately an hour, stirring every 15 minutes or until warmed through. Sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon.
Serve with: apples, pears, pretzel sticks, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, gingersnaps or biscotti.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.