September 10, 2011

A Cottage Cape....and It's Shabby Chic!

Ok! You had me at HELLO!



A beautiful cottage nestled on 16 acres with gorgeous oceanfront. Walk in and feel immediately at home. A year round paradise with cozy nooks, fireplaces, lots of windows & sunshine. Master BR w/ bath, amazing kitchen, guest quarters, views, a private dock and beach. And.......it's in Maine!!

Welcome to the Family Room



Perfect for Reading a Good Book



Here's that dream kitchen I always talk about!



Morning Coffee..I have always wanted a pink kitchen....




Let's gather for an afternoon game of bridge and tea




Who would not feel elegant in this Master?



The children's room



They say you photograph better in shades of pink



Let's light the fire.....Cocktail Hour in the Gloaming



The Garden


Sigh.....Makes my heart go pitter patter!!
Darling....may I have $2,350,000?


post addendum: Just learned today that this home belongs to a celebrity! Kirstie Alley...who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.