April 1, 2024

EASTER BRUNCH 2024





We were blessed with a beautiful Easter Sunday
here in the great state of Texas...
we so hope that your gathering was lovely as well....
here are the highlights of our delightful family Easter....
and we certainly missed a few family members....



I have always felt that Peter Rabbit should be featured
somewhere on the table at Easter...it's tradition in my home....
a well loved story since childhood.....



Adding vintage glassware will always delight your guests....
I found these beautiful highball glasses on Amazon.....
perfect for special celebrations.....



We can add a touch of BUBBLES to the Limeade or Grapefruit juice.....



Another tradition...Brach's Jelly Beans....



Tulips seems to be a favorite of mine at Easter...



It brings me such joy to bring out special serving pieces on holidays....



It was a casual late afternoon brunch....



Lucy was front and center, as always...waiting for a treat
before the guests arrived....



The menu was carefully planned and I must say....
everything was absolutely delicious...
My Midnight Broccoli Quiche



A delightful combination of broccoli, green onions,
swiss and cheddar cheese and heavy cream


Roasted new potatoes....


Ham all hot and seasoned from the crockpot



Homemade Blueberry Muffins



There is nothing that speaks to Spring, than a wreath made with lemons



Sweet little bunnies....for a centerpiece



Russell Stover bunnies are simply a tradition



Lemon Cream Cheese Puff Pastry



Family



The darling and me....


Down in Midland, the grandchildren
created a lovely Easter dinner with 
Abbie setting a beautiful table...
grilled steaks, mashed potatoes, green beans and
hashbrown casserole....so proud of them!



The Atlanta family is enjoying spring break in Puerto Rico



They were married in Puerto Rico, so it certainly was
a lovely idea to return for a week of rest and relaxation








 































8 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely Easter, indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, Your Easter looks so fabulous! I have been unable to find your Midnight Broccoli Quiche Recipe. I have made the Strawberry Cream Cheese Pastry and I cannot wait to make the Lemon. Looks delicious! Keep inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice I will be more than happy to share my Quiche recipe with you..it's easy and just delicious!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Betsy! Lovely picture of you and your honey.

      Delete
  3. You and your family are all beautiful. Loved seeing all the photos. Your Easter brunch looked very good. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the triple threat of hosting: great food, lovely table setting, and a beautiful family to enjoy the special day together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy, Thank you for posting the recipe. I cannot wait to make it. Your platter is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Easter brunch looks delicious. Love it all. I know what you mean about Peter Rabbit. I came across a Peter Rabbit children's book of Nel's when she was 3. Such sweet memories came to me. The bunny with the jelly beans is delightful, and I've never seen blue tulips before, so cool. The lemon wreath is lovely, and I wouldn't be able to stop myself from eating much of that lemon cream cheese pastry. It looks incredible. Such wonderful family Easter traditions you have shared with us today.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.