March 19, 2024

COFFEE TALK

Good Morning Loves....
today, I am sharing new favorites for the Spring season...
let's talk a morning cup of coffee..... 



I enjoy a vanilla latte every now and then or
will treat myself to a Starbucks White Mocha....
how about trying a fresh ground coffee of French Vanilla.....



I hope you have selected a new favorite mug for the season....
this will definitely lift your spirits and put a pep in your step.....



A bit of Hygge for the soul......
Have a good day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Love the 'coffee' mug but I am afraid I am not a coffee drinker so if I join you this morning, May I bring my cup of tea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a cup of coffee in the early mornings and sometimes a cup in the afternoon is one of my favorite things. The French vanilla blend sounds good, and your coffee cup is delightful.

    Happy Spring days, Betsy.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coffee cups and rotate mine according to my mood every morning! I bet I have over 100 - including the holiday ones!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.