December 8, 2023

DELIGHTFUL CHRISTMAS FINDS

Good Morning Loves....
can you believe how quickly the holiday season is passing?
It truly is the most wonderful time of the year and you
almost feel everyone's excitement as we prepare our home
for holiday magic of upcoming festivities.....

I thought it would be fun to share a few items I have
purchased this season both in store and on line....
    I hope you enjoy and find inspiration for your home.....
 


I purchased these beautiful vintage plates on Ebay....
These might be my overall favorites....



During the fall season, I purchased this gorgeous mirror
for the entry foyer table...totally in love with this.....



                          I picked these paper goods up to use for our Christmas Eve gathering
and they are just darling...from the Pioneer Woman line of holiday items.....  
                        




Now you know it's just not Christmas without
these....a absolute favorite of my Grandmother Grace....



I do hope you are baking some cookies for the babies this year....
this was a cute idea I found on Pinterest the other day....


Yum-O....they were gobbled up in one day......


These are going to make very festive Rice Krispie Treats....



I have purchased quite a few items from Miranda Lamberts line of Home Goods
and could not resist these darling wine goblets.....



Talk about festive.......



Bravo to Walmart and their Mainstay's line....
adorable candles with lovely seasonal scents....



This is SO very pretty...smells like freshly fallen snow
on a Winter's evening...



These were the accent plates I purchased
for the farmhouse tablescape and they are sooo very cute.....


I loved how this turned out....
it's going to be a fun Christmas Eve....
table runner is from Walmart....



I dressed the little guest bedroom in Christmas finery....
a beautiful quilted throw and velvet shams
both purchased from Amazon.....




This is Lucy Lu's first Christmas and I think she is enjoying every minute....
Hugs and blessings for a Happy Christmas season.....


8 comments:

  1. Betsy, you find the best things! I didn't know that Ree had paper goods in her line of products! I'm off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Have you seen the new cherry flavors? French vanilla was so good! Can I ask who the adorable Christmas plates are made by? Ty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snowman plates are from Certified International. The village plates were from Pottery Barn years ago.

      Delete
  3. Such lovely things you have for your Christmas Eve. I'm going to have to try those cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many delightful goodies you found lately, Betsy. Some of them I know well, like those Queen Anne Cherries. Aren't those good? The Pillsbury cookies would be so fun for the young kids to make. The gingerbread napkins and plates are so cute. Love the Pioneer Woman stuff. The snowman plates are delightful, and I really like that blue plaid throw that Lucy is sitting next to. And that mirror is gorgeous.....I want one! haha

    This is such a wonderful season, enjoy!

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so many adorable dishes. I just love them all. Lucy Lu cat is so pretty. I did get myself some pretty paper napkins to have with coffee or snacks. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, I must order those miranda wine glasses, pronto!! Havent heard of her line

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.