December 6, 2023

STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE DIP...A FAVORITE APPETIZER FOR CHRISTMAS EVE

 



Good Morning Kindred Spirits...
we are enjoying the Christmas season
as we wrap our gifts, decorate our homes and plan
for the Christmas Eve gathering....
it's centered around tradition here at Estelle's.....


Mother always served Gingersnaps with
strawberry cream cheese....we adored that......
This year, I changed her recipe up just a tad......



This dip is creamy and so fresh tasting...light as air too...
the secret is Greek Yogurt and fresh strawberry puree.....



It's fun to think outside the box just a bit when selecting
serving pieces...try a festive mug to hold the cookies...



Pairing gingersnaps with strawberries is a delight for the tastebuds....


Estelle's STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE DIP
1 cup vanilla Greek Yogurt
4 ounces of softened cream cheese
1 t. vanilla
2 T. sugar
1/4 cup fresh strawberry puree

Blend ingredients together and serve chilled...
MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL


2 comments:

  1. Oh, yummy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never thought of putting gingersnaps and strawberry together, but I think I will have to try it. Can't eat the dairy, though, so I will dream up something strawberry that I can eat.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.