December 22, 2023

A LITTLE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS MERRIMENT

Good Morning Loves....
Yes dear darlings....the gifts have been wrapped and placed under the tree....
except for those that Santa will drop down the chimney on Christmas Eve....
his milk and cookies shall be waiting for him.....
do you remember hearing the sleigh bells ringing in the sky
when you were a mere child? I certainly do.....

I so hope you have enjoyed a decadent mug of hot cocoa this season,
piled high with real whipping cream and a sprinkling of nutmeg.....

A hot mug of Ovaltine mixed with Italian Cream,
topped with whipping cream and nutmeg....
along with a dark chocolate snowman....oh Santa Baby.....



And who could resist this little chubby snowman....
a last minute find at Walmart....



The darling and I received this beautiful fresh holiday floral
arrangement which is just stunning....
how lovely this is for our holiday table....
we will be visiting with our dear friend Christmas day
and I found the perfect gift for her...looking forward to this.....



I wanted to share this unique and beautiful cookie jar
I thrifted for my collection of cookie jars.....
so special and just gorgeous....



And...the best new addition for this year,
was this beautiful Nativity set I thrifted off EBay..
just what was needed to dress the piano....



I really cannot believe how beautiful this set is and I am just over
the moon in love with this.....
This was originally from Sam's Club years ago....
it will be inherited by one of the children in the future...


I hope this tree will be a part of all the good times
that will be yours this Christmas season....helping
to make this Christmas the merriest of all.
And I wish each you a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas Day.....



The favorite ornaments are those that are homemade
for a loved family member......


Lucille Louisa Merriweather's first Christmas......



Sing a Christmas carol Sing a Christmas carol Sing a Christmas carol like the children do And enjoy the beauty, all the joy and beauty That a merry Christmas can bring to you


4 comments:

  1. Merriest Christmas, Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all your beautiful dishes and decorations. Merry Christmas to you and your loving family. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🎄 Merry Christmas!
    I know I rarely comment, but I do truly enjoy reading your blog with all the lovely pictures. You sharing your home and love of family is so appreciated.
    Blessings, Linda 🌟

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nativity set is beautiful, and I love that last photo of the children carolers. Reminds me of my three grandgirls. ; ) The Ovaltine with the Italian cream looks so Yummy. What a festive drink for the holidays.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.