October 26, 2023

VINTAGE PIER ONE CAPTURES THE COLORS OF AUTUMN

Nothing sets the mood for a season 
than a pretty tablesetting.
Today, on the farmhouse kitchen table,
I wanted to feature my small collection
of Pier One plates that are now
valued collector patterns.
The colors are vibrant featuring pops of orange, golds, crimson,
and deep purples. 



For this centerpiece, I used my Magnolia wooden cake stand,
with a beautiful ceramic pumpkin wrapped
in a lovely fall garland.



The tablecloth I selected has a pretty fall plaid pattern...
this setting is all about the pumpkins....



I so love this pattern from the Verona collection at Pier One....



Every year, Pier One was my number one stop for retail shopping
during the fall season...I found their dinnerware absolutely stunning....


And, I love mixing the patterns of the few collections I own....



This table runner was a lovely accent along with the plaid tablecloth....



I am really enjoying this look....
it's minimal and casual.

5 comments:

  1. Your table is so beautiful. It is just the kind of table I love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy...certainly nothing special but a sweet nod to the autumn season..it must be lovely right now in your area!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely table setting for Autumn, Betsy. You know, Pier 1 Imports is probably my favorite shop. They used to have one in my hometown, and I haven't been to it in a while. I love your ceramic pumpkin. And those plates are pretty. I especially like the one with the orange pumpkins. Your plaid table cloth is charming also. I just love this season, and I appreciate all the Fall posts that you share with us.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately Sheri, Pier One went out of business a few years ago...

      Delete
  3. Such a cheerful and colorful table setting. I hate that Pier One went out of business... that was THE place to go for delightful items for your home.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.