September 23, 2023

MY FALL BUCKET LIST..BACK BY POPULAR REQUEST

Good Morning to all of you who are LOVERS OF THE AUTUMN SEASON...
It's time to turn our thoughts to fall and cooler, crisp days
when the leaves are beginning to fall and we bring our cardigans out
for the season....
There are particular things I love creating in this most glorious time of the year
and today, I am sharing memories from the past, that are once
again on my bucket list beginning September 1st......



Creating a fall welcome wreath for both the front and back doors....
making it your own is very satisfying....




I believe we all enjoy a beautiful tablescape in both
the kitchen and the dining room....
I have a few ideas for this year.....how about you?



I have some favorite accent plates to use for little fall treats..
it's just an enjoyable time to add pretty paper napkins too....



The fall season is football season at our house.....
A Sunday afternoon is THE perfect time for making a big batch of chili....


I will be making favorites from the past once again, 
such as this scrumptious caramel apple dip....


And, Apple Fried Pies



Spiced Muffins in cute little paper wrappers



There is nothing more satisfying for the senses than 
baking your first loaf of pumpkin bread.....


And, a must have is a homemade chicken and dumplings night......



I count the days to plan a trip to the local nursery for
purchasing mums and pumpkins.....



I also enjoy hosting a special gathering on the patio
which is a time of enjoy a lovely fall day.....


It is a time to create bright and colorful spaces
for cozying up by the firepit....



And, one of my all time favorite things to do, is place
tiny pumpkins in the flowerbeds........


I bring out my favorite books for both young and old....

We don't let the season go by without carving a Jack O' Lantern....

Lastly, we look forward to Halloween night as we celebrate the children....
and then it's on to the Thanksgiving gathering....
It truly is THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR....












1 comment:

  1. I love how you bring out books for the season. I brought out my Berenstain Bear Fall books, just because I used to read them all the time to the kids when they were little. That is the prettiest picture of your statue and the orange pumpkin. I noticed it on your side bar as well. I would love to try that caramel apple dip, Yummy! And Yes, always MUMS for the season! I am so enjoying your Fall posts, Betsy.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.