October 1, 2023

FALL FLORALS IN A PRETTY AUTUMN MUG

Happy October to each of you!
The weather is on schedule to finally turn into cooler fall days
this coming week which should help bring on the joy of the season.....
I decided to do a bit of a DIY this afternoon,
after a trip to the grocery, and finding a beautiful fall mug
and a lovely bouquet of fresh florals.....
I call this BLOOMING IDEAS



Isn't this mug just beautiful?
It's large enough to create a lovely little arrangement...
let's get started.....

Beautiful fresh florals.....a mere $12.00!



Miss Lucy was right there in the middle ..
just like Mae Mobley used to be.....



Whether you prefer neutrals, earth tones or the deep hues of Autumn,
find your inspiration for your next centerpiece....



I love the size of this centerpiece....this can serve as
the star of the vignette...or....
    


Perhaps an addition to the mantel...either way,
I feel that fresh florals can lift the spirit and reflect the warmth of the fall season.


2 comments:

  1. I received a bouquet of garden cut dahlias this weekend! It's so beautiful. I love your arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the prettiest mugs I've seen.....and so unique. What a lovely idea to make a Fall arrangement by using fresh flowers. I love the contrast between the brown and white mug and the orangish flowers. It looks simply wonderful, Betsy.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.